JinkoSolar (JKS) Enters MSA with ConEd Unit
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, JinkoSolar (U.S.) Inc., has entered into a Master Module Supply Agreement ("MSA") with CONSOLIDATED EDISON DEVELOPMENT, INC. ("CED"), a New York State-based developer, owner and operator of large-scale renewable energy projects.
In accordance with the MSA and multiple Purchase Order issued thereunder, JinkoSolar will supply high-efficiency polycrystalline 72-cell modules, totaling approximately 560 MW in capacity, to CED through August 2017. The Company has already begun shipping modules to project sites. JinkoSolar modules will be used to power various CED projects across multiple states in the U.S.
"We are proud to have reached another significant milestone through this supply agreement with Con Edison Development," said Nigel Cockroft, General Manager of JinkoSolar (U.S.) Inc. "JinkoSolar's strong momentum in the U.S. solar industry is a direct result of our company's dedication to reliability in both module performance and customer support."
"JinkoSolar has a clear understanding of the energy marketplace in which we operate," said Mark Noyes, President and CEO of Con Edison Development. "It is important that our company continuously improves solar system efficiency in order to remain competitive with other energy sources. JinkoSolar's product roadmap and operational excellence are perfect fits for our company."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!