JinkoSolar (JKS) Enters 300MW Supply Agreement with Henan Senyuan Electric
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) signed a 300MW master module supply agreement with Henan Senyuan Electric Co., Ltd. , a developer of PV power plant projects and a producer of high, medium and low voltage switchgear, listed in A-share market.
JinkoSolar will cooperate with Senyuan Electric by supplying solar modules for local PV poverty alleviation projects in Henan. The focus will be alleviating poverty by developing targeted PV projects in poor area in Henan province.
"We have been leveraging our strong technical skills, reliable high-efficiency products and experienced development team to participate in a number of poverty alleviation projects across China in recent years, including Jiangxi, Anhui, Guizhou, Shanxi, Gansu and Shandong provinces," commented Mr. Gener Miao, JinkoSolar's Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing. "Our collaboration with Senyuan Electric will provide thousands of low-income households with the highest quality PV modules that will ensure a sustainable generation of green energy and income for them and raise their standard of living."
Mr. Hong Cao, General Manager of Senyuan Electric added, "Senyuan Electric and JinkoSolar share a commitment to helping alleviate poverty through high quality PV projects, which has created an important foundation to strengthen our relationship. Looking forward, we expect to join hands with JinkoSolar to promote the roll out of more PV poverty alleviation projects in Henan."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Announces Topline Sotagliflozin Phase 2 Data; A1C Primary Endpoint Missed
- Merck (MRK) KEYTRUDA Showed 41% ORR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!