JinkoSolar (JKS) Enters 300MW Supply Agreement with Henan Senyuan Electric
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) signed a 300MW master module supply agreement with Henan Senyuan Electric Co., Ltd. , a developer of PV power plant projects and a producer of high, medium and low voltage switchgear, listed in A-share market.
JinkoSolar will cooperate with Senyuan Electric by supplying solar modules for local PV poverty alleviation projects in Henan. The focus will be alleviating poverty by developing targeted PV projects in poor area in Henan province.
"We have been leveraging our strong technical skills, reliable high-efficiency products and experienced development team to participate in a number of poverty alleviation projects across China in recent years, including Jiangxi, Anhui, Guizhou, Shanxi, Gansu and Shandong provinces," commented Mr. Gener Miao, JinkoSolar's Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing. "Our collaboration with Senyuan Electric will provide thousands of low-income households with the highest quality PV modules that will ensure a sustainable generation of green energy and income for them and raise their standard of living."
Mr. Hong Cao, General Manager of Senyuan Electric added, "Senyuan Electric and JinkoSolar share a commitment to helping alleviate poverty through high quality PV projects, which has created an important foundation to strengthen our relationship. Looking forward, we expect to join hands with JinkoSolar to promote the roll out of more PV poverty alleviation projects in Henan."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Appointed Co-Chair of the B20 ECRE Taskforce
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!