JinkoSolar (JKS) Enters $25M Combined Tradeline Agreement with Maybank
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS), a global leader in the photovoltaic (PV) industry, today announced that JinkoSolar Technology SDN BHD ("JinkoSolar Malaysia"), a subsidiary of the Company, has signed a USD25 million combined tradeline agreement with Malayan Banking Berhad ("Maybank"). This financing will be used to support JinkoSolar Malaysia's trade finance and working capital.
"As the largest commercial bank in Malaysia, their tradeline will not only provide our Malaysian production facility with added financial flexibility, but also it will help our business expansion there," commented Mr. Charlie Cao, JinkoSolar's Chief Financial Officer. "Leveraging our capacity in Malaysia, we are committed to serve our local and global customers, and look forward to developing a deeper relationship with Maybank going forward."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Says First Patient Enrolled in Phase 3 HOPE Study in Sickle Cell Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!