JinkoSolar (JKS) Enters $25M Combined Tradeline Agreement with Maybank
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS), a global leader in the photovoltaic (PV) industry, today announced that JinkoSolar Technology SDN BHD ("JinkoSolar Malaysia"), a subsidiary of the Company, has signed a USD25 million combined tradeline agreement with Malayan Banking Berhad ("Maybank"). This financing will be used to support JinkoSolar Malaysia's trade finance and working capital.
"As the largest commercial bank in Malaysia, their tradeline will not only provide our Malaysian production facility with added financial flexibility, but also it will help our business expansion there," commented Mr. Charlie Cao, JinkoSolar's Chief Financial Officer. "Leveraging our capacity in Malaysia, we are committed to serve our local and global customers, and look forward to developing a deeper relationship with Maybank going forward."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Announces David Jaffe as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!