Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Closes $11M Investment in Denver MSA
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jernigan Capital, Inc. (NYSE: JCAP) announced that on August 25, 2016, the Company closed an $11 million development investment in Northglenn, CO, a submarket in the Denver MSA. This multi-story 879 unit facility with 86,657 net rentable square feet will provide state-of-the-art, all climate-controlled storage to a high-income underserved area of suburban Denver. The investment was made through Storage Lenders I, LLC, the Company’s $122.2 million joint venture with Heitman Capital Management and an institutional partner (the “Heitman joint venture”). After the Northglenn investment, the Heitman joint venture has committed $105.2 million of its available capital, leaving $17.0 million of available capital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Syngenta (SYT)/Chemchina Said to Move Closer to EU Approval - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!