Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Closes $11M Investment in Denver MSA
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jernigan Capital, Inc. (NYSE: JCAP) announced that on August 25, 2016, the Company closed an $11 million development investment in Northglenn, CO, a submarket in the Denver MSA. This multi-story 879 unit facility with 86,657 net rentable square feet will provide state-of-the-art, all climate-controlled storage to a high-income underserved area of suburban Denver. The investment was made through Storage Lenders I, LLC, the Company’s $122.2 million joint venture with Heitman Capital Management and an institutional partner (the “Heitman joint venture”). After the Northglenn investment, the Heitman joint venture has committed $105.2 million of its available capital, leaving $17.0 million of available capital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Announces Topline Relamorelin Phase 2b Data; Will Move to Acquire Motus Therapeutics
- Gannett (GCI) billion-dollar deal to buy Tronc (TRNC) put on hold
- TGP Exits $2B Race for McDonald's (MCD) China Business - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!