Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Closes $11M Investment in Denver MSA
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jernigan Capital, Inc. (NYSE: JCAP) announced that on August 25, 2016, the Company closed an $11 million development investment in Northglenn, CO, a submarket in the Denver MSA. This multi-story 879 unit facility with 86,657 net rentable square feet will provide state-of-the-art, all climate-controlled storage to a high-income underserved area of suburban Denver. The investment was made through Storage Lenders I, LLC, the Company’s $122.2 million joint venture with Heitman Capital Management and an institutional partner (the “Heitman joint venture”). After the Northglenn investment, the Heitman joint venture has committed $105.2 million of its available capital, leaving $17.0 million of available capital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- LSC Communications, Inc. (LKSD) to Acquire Continuum; No Terms
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!