Jefferies (JEF) Completes Liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group Positions, Less One Small Canadian Account
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
In an announcement today, Jefferies (NYSE: JEF) confirmed that it has completed the liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group ("PFG") positions, with the exception of a small Canadian account in the process of being transferred at the request of Canadian regulators. Liquidation was completed in an orderly manner at aggregate levels similar to the prices from Monday's close of business. Until disbursement is directed by regulators, PFG-related cash of approximately $125 million will remain in fully segregated accounts. Jefferies incurred no loss as a result of this liquidation and has no other involvement in PFG accounts or assets.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vodafone (VOD), Verizon (VZ) Get Approval from FCC to Close Wireless Deal
- China Auto Logistics (CALI) to Acquire Tianjin Zhonghe Auto Sales in ~$131M Deal
- Cerner (CERN), Claritas Genomics Team-Up for NGS-Based Diagnostic Testing Development
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!