Jefferies (JEF) Completes Liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group Positions, Less One Small Canadian Account
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
In an announcement today, Jefferies (NYSE: JEF) confirmed that it has completed the liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group ("PFG") positions, with the exception of a small Canadian account in the process of being transferred at the request of Canadian regulators. Liquidation was completed in an orderly manner at aggregate levels similar to the prices from Monday's close of business. Until disbursement is directed by regulators, PFG-related cash of approximately $125 million will remain in fully segregated accounts. Jefferies incurred no loss as a result of this liquidation and has no other involvement in PFG accounts or assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dell to Offer EMC (EMC) $33/Share Including VMware (VMW) Tracking Stock - Bloomberg
- SolarWinds (SWI) Said in LBO Talks with Private Equity - Reuters
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Receives NY Dept of Financial Services Okay for Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK) Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!