Jefferies (JEF) Completes Liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group Positions, Less One Small Canadian Account
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
In an announcement today, Jefferies (NYSE: JEF) confirmed that it has completed the liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group ("PFG") positions, with the exception of a small Canadian account in the process of being transferred at the request of Canadian regulators. Liquidation was completed in an orderly manner at aggregate levels similar to the prices from Monday's close of business. Until disbursement is directed by regulators, PFG-related cash of approximately $125 million will remain in fully segregated accounts. Jefferies incurred no loss as a result of this liquidation and has no other involvement in PFG accounts or assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMHC) to Acquire Scholastic's (SCHL) EdTech Business in $575M Deal
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR) to Acquire Covestor
- Charter Communications (CHTR) may want $170/share or more - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!