Jefferies (JEF) Completes Liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group Positions, Less One Small Canadian Account
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
In an announcement today, Jefferies (NYSE: JEF) confirmed that it has completed the liquidation of Peregrine Financial Group ("PFG") positions, with the exception of a small Canadian account in the process of being transferred at the request of Canadian regulators. Liquidation was completed in an orderly manner at aggregate levels similar to the prices from Monday's close of business. Until disbursement is directed by regulators, PFG-related cash of approximately $125 million will remain in fully segregated accounts. Jefferies incurred no loss as a result of this liquidation and has no other involvement in PFG accounts or assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Will Sell Majority Stake in H3C to Tsinghua Holdings
- Sabre (SABR) Prices 24M Common Secondary Offering at $26/Share
- Wisconsin Commission Oks Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Acquisition of Integrys Energy (TEG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!