James River Group (JRVR) CFO Gregg Davis to Retire
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: JRVR) today announced that Gregg Davis, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has announced his intention to retire as of January 2, 2017.
J. Adam Abram, Chairman and CEO of James River said, “Gregg Davis has been instrumental in building our company. He has been a great partner to me and all of our team. I will miss his daily presence at the Company. Gregg brought a terrific work ethic, focus on process, sense of humor and tremendous integrity to us. We all wish him great good fortune as he leaves us. We are glad to know he will be here through a transition.”
Gregg Davis said, “We have built a great company at James River, and I am proud of what my colleagues and I have been able to accomplish here. My twenty-two years at James River and its predecessor companies have been exciting and rewarding. I look forward to watching the company continue to progress, and I am confident that the team in place will carry on delivering excellent returns for shareholders while building rewarding careers.”
The Company announced that it has begun a search for a new Chief Financial Officer and that it expects to announce a successor to Mr. Davis by year end. Mr. Davis has agreed to assist in the transition and, to the extent necessary, Robert (Bob) Myron, James River’s President and Chief Operating Officer, will act as interim CFO, following Mr. Davis’ retirement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- Prologis (PLD) Plans to Consolidates Two European Funds
- Tucows (TCX) Names Co-Founder Brad Burnham to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!