James River Group (JRVR) CFO Gregg Davis to Retire
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: JRVR) today announced that Gregg Davis, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has announced his intention to retire as of January 2, 2017.
J. Adam Abram, Chairman and CEO of James River said, “Gregg Davis has been instrumental in building our company. He has been a great partner to me and all of our team. I will miss his daily presence at the Company. Gregg brought a terrific work ethic, focus on process, sense of humor and tremendous integrity to us. We all wish him great good fortune as he leaves us. We are glad to know he will be here through a transition.”
Gregg Davis said, “We have built a great company at James River, and I am proud of what my colleagues and I have been able to accomplish here. My twenty-two years at James River and its predecessor companies have been exciting and rewarding. I look forward to watching the company continue to progress, and I am confident that the team in place will carry on delivering excellent returns for shareholders while building rewarding careers.”
The Company announced that it has begun a search for a new Chief Financial Officer and that it expects to announce a successor to Mr. Davis by year end. Mr. Davis has agreed to assist in the transition and, to the extent necessary, Robert (Bob) Myron, James River’s President and Chief Operating Officer, will act as interim CFO, following Mr. Davis’ retirement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!