Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Selected to Provide Design, Engineering Services for Pfizer's Global Biotech Center in China
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: JEC) announced it was awarded a contract to lead design and provide engineering services, procurement and construction support for Pfizer, Inc.’s new $350 million Global Biotechnology Center investment in the Hangzhou Economic Development Area in China.
Under the terms of the agreement, Jacobs is responsible for developing the overall site design, which includes aseptic fill/finish, drug substance and central utility buildings; a quality laboratory; administration offices; and a warehouse. The facility is being built to produce monoclonal antibodies and also serve as a process development and clinical supply site for biologic medicines in China.
In making the announcement, Jacobs Senior Vice President Life Sciences Robert Norfleet stated, “This is an exciting opportunity for our Life Sciences business. We have a long history of helping Pfizer grow and expand its global manufacturing capabilities. We look forward to partnering with Pfizer once again to develop this state-of-the-art biotechnology center in China.”
The facility is expected to be complete in 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
- Duke Energy (DUK) Reaches Settlement to Resolve Florida Power Plant Lawsuit
- Navient (NAVI) Said to Face Enforcement Action From U.S. Regulator - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!