Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Plans to Initiate Dividend with Target Yield of 1%
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jacobs Engineering (NYSE: JEC) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the initiation of a cash dividend program under which we intend to pay a regular quarterly dividend yielding approximately 1% per year starting in 2017. Future dividend payments are subject to review and approval by the Board of Directors.
“Our efforts to reorganize and restructure are transforming Jacobs and reenergizing the business. By levering our strong foundation, implementing a set of strategic imperatives, and executing our capital deployment in a disciplined manner, we expect to drive strong shareholder returns,” said Steve Demetriou, Jacobs Chairman & CEO. "We believe the initiation of a dividend demonstrates our commitment to enhancing shareholder value and underscores our positive outlook for our future performance."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PharmAthene (PIP), Altimmune to Merge in All-Stock Transaction
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.08; 9.5% Yield
- Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!