Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Plans to Initiate Dividend with Target Yield of 1%
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jacobs Engineering (NYSE: JEC) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the initiation of a cash dividend program under which we intend to pay a regular quarterly dividend yielding approximately 1% per year starting in 2017. Future dividend payments are subject to review and approval by the Board of Directors.
“Our efforts to reorganize and restructure are transforming Jacobs and reenergizing the business. By levering our strong foundation, implementing a set of strategic imperatives, and executing our capital deployment in a disciplined manner, we expect to drive strong shareholder returns,” said Steve Demetriou, Jacobs Chairman & CEO. "We believe the initiation of a dividend demonstrates our commitment to enhancing shareholder value and underscores our positive outlook for our future performance."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Board Approves Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations Spin-off, 1-for-13 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!