Jacobs Engineering (JEC), TransCanada (TRP) Enter Engineering Services Agreement
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: JEC) announced today it signed a three-year master engineering services agreement with TransCanada Corporation (NYSE: TRP), a leading energy infrastructure company in North America.
The agreement enables Jacobs toprovide project management, engineering, design, drafting, technical, field support and project close-out services for TransCanada’s pipelines and liquids facilities projects across Canada.
In making the announcement, Jacobs Senior Vice President Petroleum and Chemicals Manuel Junco stated, “With the continued growth of upstream and midstream companies in North America, this agreement marks a significant step for Jacobs in extending our capabilities to new energy infrastructure clients and increasing our market share and growth in this sector. In particular, we have considerable experience in Canada delivering innovative and cost saving ideas for our pipeline and midstream clients.
“We are excited to contribute significant value to TransCanada’s upcoming pipeline and pipeline facility projects. We look forward to establishing a mutually beneficial long-term relationship with TransCanada.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Unit Amends Term Loan with Hercules Capital
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!