Jacobs (JEC) Selected for Reliance Industries Contract in India
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: JEC) announced today it has been selected by Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) to provide engineering and procurement assistance services for the construction of a Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) plant at the Jamnagar refining and petrochemical complex in Gujarat, on the West Coast of India.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- Jacobs Awarded Major Road Infrastructure Project for Transport Scotland
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; Updats on Operations; Announces Exec Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!