Jacobs (JEC) Selected for Reliance Industries Contract in India
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: JEC) announced today it has been selected by Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) to provide engineering and procurement assistance services for the construction of a Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) plant at the Jamnagar refining and petrochemical complex in Gujarat, on the West Coast of India.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Plans to Initiate Dividend with Target Yield of 1%
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Load Factor Rose 3.4 Points in November 2016
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer