Jacobs (JEC) Selected for Reliance Industries Contract in India
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: JEC) announced today it has been selected by Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) to provide engineering and procurement assistance services for the construction of a Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) plant at the Jamnagar refining and petrochemical complex in Gujarat, on the West Coast of India.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kyocera (KYO), Microsoft (MSFT) Expand Licensing Agreement
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) HETLIOZ Patent '955 Listed in Orange Book
- Rite Aid (RAD) June Comps Rose 2.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!