Jack In The Box (JACK) Sees Further Restructuring Charges Related to Review of Overhead Structure
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Within its Q2 earnings report, Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) said it has been engaged in a comprehensive review of its overhead structure, including evaluating opportunities for outsourcing, restructuring of certain functions and workforce reductions. As a result, restructuring charges of $1.5 million, or approximately $0.02 per share, were recorded during the quarter which relate primarily to severance costs for positions that were eliminated. These charges are included in “impairment and other charges, net” in the accompanying consolidated statement of earnings. The company expects to incur additional restructuring charges during fiscal 2012 relating to this review.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Source Energy (NSLP) Suspends Cash Distribution
- Tableau Software (DATA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
- EverBank Financial (EVER) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!