Jack In The Box (JACK) Sees Further Restructuring Charges Related to Review of Overhead Structure
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Within its Q2 earnings report, Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) said it has been engaged in a comprehensive review of its overhead structure, including evaluating opportunities for outsourcing, restructuring of certain functions and workforce reductions. As a result, restructuring charges of $1.5 million, or approximately $0.02 per share, were recorded during the quarter which relate primarily to severance costs for positions that were eliminated. These charges are included in “impairment and other charges, net” in the accompanying consolidated statement of earnings. The company expects to incur additional restructuring charges during fiscal 2012 relating to this review.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Subsidiary to Stop Shipments of ET-Plus System
- CBD Energy (CBDE) Slammed; Reports Certain Financial Statements Should Not be Relied Upon
- Avis Budget (CAR) to Acquire Las Vegas, SoCal Budget Car Rental Licensee in $210M + Fleet Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!