Jack In The Box (JACK) Sees Further Restructuring Charges Related to Review of Overhead Structure
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Within its Q2 earnings report, Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) said it has been engaged in a comprehensive review of its overhead structure, including evaluating opportunities for outsourcing, restructuring of certain functions and workforce reductions. As a result, restructuring charges of $1.5 million, or approximately $0.02 per share, were recorded during the quarter which relate primarily to severance costs for positions that were eliminated. These charges are included in “impairment and other charges, net” in the accompanying consolidated statement of earnings. The company expects to incur additional restructuring charges during fiscal 2012 relating to this review.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) in $890M Deal
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Acquires Infrastructure Engineering Firm RBA Group
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!