Jack In The Box (JACK) Sees Further Restructuring Charges Related to Review of Overhead Structure
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Within its Q2 earnings report, Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) said it has been engaged in a comprehensive review of its overhead structure, including evaluating opportunities for outsourcing, restructuring of certain functions and workforce reductions. As a result, restructuring charges of $1.5 million, or approximately $0.02 per share, were recorded during the quarter which relate primarily to severance costs for positions that were eliminated. These charges are included in “impairment and other charges, net” in the accompanying consolidated statement of earnings. The company expects to incur additional restructuring charges during fiscal 2012 relating to this review.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
- First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.08
- Alliance Holdings Gp,l.p. (AHGP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!