Jack In The Box (JACK) Sees Further Restructuring Charges Related to Review of Overhead Structure
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Within its Q2 earnings report, Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) said it has been engaged in a comprehensive review of its overhead structure, including evaluating opportunities for outsourcing, restructuring of certain functions and workforce reductions. As a result, restructuring charges of $1.5 million, or approximately $0.02 per share, were recorded during the quarter which relate primarily to severance costs for positions that were eliminated. These charges are included in “impairment and other charges, net” in the accompanying consolidated statement of earnings. The company expects to incur additional restructuring charges during fiscal 2012 relating to this review.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Level 3 Communications, Inc. (LVLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- UPDATE: Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Beats Q2 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat
- Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL) Comments on, Opposes Prelim. Commerce Dept. Anti-Dumping Findings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!