Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Plans Restructuring
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.28, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.27 billion.
Restructuring Alignment Plan
In addition, Jabil announced its intention to realign the Company’s global capacity and administrative support infrastructure in order to optimize organizational effectiveness in a more moderate growth environment. The company estimates that the realignment shall result in approximately $195 million in total charges over a two year period. It is currently estimated that $120 million to $150 million will be recorded in fiscal year 2017 and the balance during fiscal year 2018. Jabil estimates that the cash component of these actions is $50 million of which $25 million will be incurred in fiscal year 2017.
Jabil Circuit sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.54-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.60. Jabil Circuit sees Q1 2017 revenue of $4.8-5.0 billion, versus the consensus of $4.84 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jabil Circuit (JBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!