Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Plans Restructuring
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.28, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.27 billion.
Restructuring Alignment Plan
In addition, Jabil announced its intention to realign the Company’s global capacity and administrative support infrastructure in order to optimize organizational effectiveness in a more moderate growth environment. The company estimates that the realignment shall result in approximately $195 million in total charges over a two year period. It is currently estimated that $120 million to $150 million will be recorded in fiscal year 2017 and the balance during fiscal year 2018. Jabil estimates that the cash component of these actions is $50 million of which $25 million will be incurred in fiscal year 2017.
Jabil Circuit sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.54-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.60. Jabil Circuit sees Q1 2017 revenue of $4.8-5.0 billion, versus the consensus of $4.84 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jabil Circuit (JBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Ring Energy (REI) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!