Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Plans Restructuring
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.28, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.27 billion.
Restructuring Alignment Plan
In addition, Jabil announced its intention to realign the Company’s global capacity and administrative support infrastructure in order to optimize organizational effectiveness in a more moderate growth environment. The company estimates that the realignment shall result in approximately $195 million in total charges over a two year period. It is currently estimated that $120 million to $150 million will be recorded in fiscal year 2017 and the balance during fiscal year 2018. Jabil estimates that the cash component of these actions is $50 million of which $25 million will be incurred in fiscal year 2017.
Jabil Circuit sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.54-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.60. Jabil Circuit sees Q1 2017 revenue of $4.8-5.0 billion, versus the consensus of $4.84 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jabil Circuit (JBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!