JPMorgan (JPM) said it will still earn $4 billion in the quarter, despite CIO loss.
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) said it will still earn $4 billion in the quarter, despite CIO loss.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- General Motors (GM) Affirms Near-Term Targets; Outlines Growth Plan, Cash Return Objectives
- Verso Paper (VRS) Plans Bucksport Paper Mill Closure; Sees Severance Costs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!