JPMorgan (JPM) said it will still earn $4 billion in the quarter, despite CIO loss.
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) said it will still earn $4 billion in the quarter, despite CIO loss.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Guides FYEPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!