JPMorgan (JPM) Elects Berkshire Hathaway's Todd Combs to Board
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced that it has elected Todd A. Combs, 45, a director of the company, effective September 19, 2016. Mr. Combs' appointment to a Board Committee will be announced when determined. He was named a director of the company’s JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and Chase Bank USA, N.A. subsidiaries.
Todd Combs is an Investment Officer at Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A) (NYSE: BRK-B), having joined the company in 2010. Prior to that, he was Chief Executive Officer and Managing Member of Castle Point Capital, an investment partnership he founded in 2005. In that role, he managed capital for endowments, family foundations and institutions. Earlier in his career, he was an analyst for Florida’s state financial regulator, and he analyzed risks for insurer Progressive Corp.
“Todd Combs is an extraordinary leader, investor and thinker, with a deep understanding of finance and business,” said Jamie Dimon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of JPMorgan Chase. “We’re pleased he has agreed to serve on our Board of Directors, and our company and our Board will benefit from his wisdom and judgment,” Dimon added.
“I deeply appreciate this opportunity with JPMorgan Chase and look forward to working closely with my new colleagues on the Board of Directors,” said Todd Combs. “I’m pleased to join a team committed to serving the interests of customers, clients and shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Files Semaglutide NDA with U.S. FDA as T2D Treatment
- Cempra (CEMP) Announces Commencement of Solithromycin Phase 3s in Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, JPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!