JPMorgan (JPM) Elects Berkshire Hathaway's Todd Combs to Board
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced that it has elected Todd A. Combs, 45, a director of the company, effective September 19, 2016. Mr. Combs' appointment to a Board Committee will be announced when determined. He was named a director of the company’s JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and Chase Bank USA, N.A. subsidiaries.
Todd Combs is an Investment Officer at Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A) (NYSE: BRK-B), having joined the company in 2010. Prior to that, he was Chief Executive Officer and Managing Member of Castle Point Capital, an investment partnership he founded in 2005. In that role, he managed capital for endowments, family foundations and institutions. Earlier in his career, he was an analyst for Florida’s state financial regulator, and he analyzed risks for insurer Progressive Corp.
“Todd Combs is an extraordinary leader, investor and thinker, with a deep understanding of finance and business,” said Jamie Dimon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of JPMorgan Chase. “We’re pleased he has agreed to serve on our Board of Directors, and our company and our Board will benefit from his wisdom and judgment,” Dimon added.
“I deeply appreciate this opportunity with JPMorgan Chase and look forward to working closely with my new colleagues on the Board of Directors,” said Todd Combs. “I’m pleased to join a team committed to serving the interests of customers, clients and shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon Total Compensation for 2016 Raised to $28M from $27M
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, JPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!