JPMorgan (JPM) Announces Launch of New Chase Pay App
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Starting today, Chase customers can download and pay with Chase Pay, the new digital payment solution that works in stores, in app, and online. The Chase Pay app works at the more than 7,500 participating Starbucks® locations in the U.S. and nearly 1,400 Best Buy® stores.
Chase customers can download the Chase Pay app from the App Store and Google PlayTM Store. Once they sign in using the same User ID and password as they use on Chase.com, customers will see their Chase Visa® Credit, Debit and Liquid® cards already loaded in the app. Touch ID can be used for future use of the app to make it easy to pay at the register.
Today, the Chase Pay app lets customers:
- pay with a mobile phone using QR codes at participating Starbucks and Best Buy stores
- reload their Starbucks Card in the Starbucks® mobile app for iPhone or online at Starbucks.com (Android functionality available soon)
- check Chase account balances and available credit
- view transactions from the last 90 days
“Chase Pay is special because it’s the first digital payments solution that benefits both consumers and merchants,” said Jennifer Roberts, president of strategic alliances and loyalty solutions for Chase. “By focusing on merchant needs first – lower cost, zero fraud liability – we’ve got a real opportunity to break through the mobile payments noise.”
In the future, customers will be able to use Chase Pay at Phillips 66®, Conoco®, 76®, Walmart®, ShopRite® and The Fresh Grocer® (part of Wakefern Food Corp.) and at participating Shell stations. For more information, visit www.chasepay.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- Eros Int'l (EROS) Announces Eros Now Surpassed 2M Subscriber Milestone
- JPMorgan Upgrades Hess Corp. (HES) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!