JPMorgan (JPM) Announces Launch of New Chase Pay App
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Starting today, Chase customers can download and pay with Chase Pay, the new digital payment solution that works in stores, in app, and online. The Chase Pay app works at the more than 7,500 participating Starbucks® locations in the U.S. and nearly 1,400 Best Buy® stores.
Chase customers can download the Chase Pay app from the App Store and Google PlayTM Store. Once they sign in using the same User ID and password as they use on Chase.com, customers will see their Chase Visa® Credit, Debit and Liquid® cards already loaded in the app. Touch ID can be used for future use of the app to make it easy to pay at the register.
Today, the Chase Pay app lets customers:
- pay with a mobile phone using QR codes at participating Starbucks and Best Buy stores
- reload their Starbucks Card in the Starbucks® mobile app for iPhone or online at Starbucks.com (Android functionality available soon)
- check Chase account balances and available credit
- view transactions from the last 90 days
“Chase Pay is special because it’s the first digital payments solution that benefits both consumers and merchants,” said Jennifer Roberts, president of strategic alliances and loyalty solutions for Chase. “By focusing on merchant needs first – lower cost, zero fraud liability – we’ve got a real opportunity to break through the mobile payments noise.”
In the future, customers will be able to use Chase Pay at Phillips 66®, Conoco®, 76®, Walmart®, ShopRite® and The Fresh Grocer® (part of Wakefern Food Corp.) and at participating Shell stations. For more information, visit www.chasepay.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Reports Sale of Bob Evans Restaurants and Acquisition of Pineland Farms Potato Company
- Suncoke Energy Partners (SXCP) Issues Statement on IRS MLP Final Regulations
- MiMedx Group (MDXG) Says Study Confirms dHACM Allograft Promotes Cardiac Repair Following Myocardial Infarction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!