JBT Corp. (JBT) Completes $90M C.A.T. Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) announced the completion of its previously disclosed agreement to purchase the assets of Cooling and Applied Technologies (C.A.T.), Inc. The agreement to purchase the assets was announced on September 19, 2016. The purchase price was $90 million, before customary post-closing adjustments.
The acquisition of C.A.T. adds annual revenue of approximately $50 million and a highly complementary product line focused on chillers, injection, marination, weighing, freezing, and refrigeration systems for the poultry industry.
JBT expects transaction costs and purchase price accounting associated with the acquisition to result in a $0.03 - $0.05 per share negative impact in the fourth quarter of 2016. In 2017, the Company expects C.A.T to contribute $0.05 - $0.10 per share to earnings, inclusive of the impact of continuing purchase price accounting and integration costs. In 2018, the Company anticipates earnings accretion associated with the acquisition of $0.15 - $0.20 per share.
Additional information on JBT's Next Level acquisition strategy can be found at the Investor Relations link on the Company website at http://ir.jbtcorporation.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!