JBT Corp. (JBT) Completes $90M C.A.T. Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) announced the completion of its previously disclosed agreement to purchase the assets of Cooling and Applied Technologies (C.A.T.), Inc. The agreement to purchase the assets was announced on September 19, 2016. The purchase price was $90 million, before customary post-closing adjustments.
The acquisition of C.A.T. adds annual revenue of approximately $50 million and a highly complementary product line focused on chillers, injection, marination, weighing, freezing, and refrigeration systems for the poultry industry.
JBT expects transaction costs and purchase price accounting associated with the acquisition to result in a $0.03 - $0.05 per share negative impact in the fourth quarter of 2016. In 2017, the Company expects C.A.T to contribute $0.05 - $0.10 per share to earnings, inclusive of the impact of continuing purchase price accounting and integration costs. In 2018, the Company anticipates earnings accretion associated with the acquisition of $0.15 - $0.20 per share.
Additional information on JBT's Next Level acquisition strategy can be found at the Investor Relations link on the Company website at http://ir.jbtcorporation.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!