JBT Corp. (JBT) Announces Completion of $160M Tipper Tie Acquisition (DOV)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) announced the completion of its previously disclosed agreement to purchase Tipper Tie. The agreement to acquire the company was announced on October 3, 2016. The purchase price was $160 million, before customary post-closing adjustments.
The acquisition of Tipper Tie contributes annual revenue of approximately $90 million and a highly complementary line of engineered production and packaging solutions. The company also brings a large installed equipment base that generates high recurring revenues from consumables and aftermarket parts sales.
JBT expects transaction costs and purchase price accounting associated with the acquisition to result in a $0.03 - $0.05 per share negative impact in the fourth quarter of 2016. In 2017, the Company expects Tipper Tie to contribute $0.08 - $0.12 per share to earnings, inclusive of the impact of continuing purchase price accounting and integration costs. In 2018, the Company anticipates earnings accretion associated with the acquisition of $0.23 - $0.28 per share.
Additional information on JBT's Next Level acquisition strategy can be found at the Investor Relations link on the Company website at http://ir.jbtcorporation.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!