JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Enters Litigation Settlement with Hemlock
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO) announced that it has agreed to settle the lawsuit brought by Hemlock Semiconductor Pte. Ltd. (“Hemlock”) against JA Solar Technology Yangzhou Co., Ltd. (“JA Solar Yangzhou”) in the Supreme Court of the State of New York (Case No. 650182/2015) on January 20, 2015 (the “Action”) with respect to a Long-Term Supply Agreement (the “Original Supply Agreement”) dated as of May 4, 2011, as amended, by and between Hemlock and JA Solar Yangzhou. As part of the settlement, JA Solar (BVI) Limited (“JA Solar BVI”), JA Solar Yangzhou and Hemlock Semiconductor Operations LLC (“Hemlock Operations”) have entered into a new Long-Term Supply Agreement under which JA Solar agrees to purchase solar grade polycrystalline silicon products from Hemlock Operations on a quarterly basis until October 31, 2026.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
- J. Crew makes preparations for possible debt restructuring: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!