JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Enters Litigation Settlement with Hemlock
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO) announced that it has agreed to settle the lawsuit brought by Hemlock Semiconductor Pte. Ltd. (“Hemlock”) against JA Solar Technology Yangzhou Co., Ltd. (“JA Solar Yangzhou”) in the Supreme Court of the State of New York (Case No. 650182/2015) on January 20, 2015 (the “Action”) with respect to a Long-Term Supply Agreement (the “Original Supply Agreement”) dated as of May 4, 2011, as amended, by and between Hemlock and JA Solar Yangzhou. As part of the settlement, JA Solar (BVI) Limited (“JA Solar BVI”), JA Solar Yangzhou and Hemlock Semiconductor Operations LLC (“Hemlock Operations”) have entered into a new Long-Term Supply Agreement under which JA Solar agrees to purchase solar grade polycrystalline silicon products from Hemlock Operations on a quarterly basis until October 31, 2026.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
- Novartis (NVS) Announces New Data from Tasigna ENESTop TFR Study; Rates Seen Consistent in Ph+ CML Patients
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Discloses Organizational Changes Impacting Several Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!