J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
j2 Global, Inc. and Ziff Davis, LLC, a leading digital media company in the technology, gaming and lifestyle categories, announced that Ziff Davis has entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire Everyday Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVDY), a leading provider of digital health marketing and communications solutions. Under the terms of the agreement, Ziff Davis will acquire Everyday Health for $10.50 per share in cash, representing an approximate enterprise value of $465 million. Ziff Davis comprises the Digital Media Division of j2 Global, Inc.
Under the terms of the merger agreement, Ziff Davis will commence a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Everyday Health for $10.50 per share in cash followed by a merger in which each remaining untendered share of Everyday Health common stock would be converted into the right to receive the same $10.50 cash per share consideration as in the tender offer. The transaction is conditioned upon satisfaction of the minimum tender condition, which requires that shares representing more than 50 percent of Everyday Health’s common shares be tendered, and is subject to regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
- Dataram (DRAM) Issues Update on Activity of Acquisition Target U.S. Gold Corp.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!