J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
j2 Global, Inc. and Ziff Davis, LLC, a leading digital media company in the technology, gaming and lifestyle categories, announced that Ziff Davis has entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire Everyday Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVDY), a leading provider of digital health marketing and communications solutions. Under the terms of the agreement, Ziff Davis will acquire Everyday Health for $10.50 per share in cash, representing an approximate enterprise value of $465 million. Ziff Davis comprises the Digital Media Division of j2 Global, Inc.
Under the terms of the merger agreement, Ziff Davis will commence a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Everyday Health for $10.50 per share in cash followed by a merger in which each remaining untendered share of Everyday Health common stock would be converted into the right to receive the same $10.50 cash per share consideration as in the tender offer. The transaction is conditioned upon satisfaction of the minimum tender condition, which requires that shares representing more than 50 percent of Everyday Health’s common shares be tendered, and is subject to regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Zayo Group (ZAYO) to Stable; Ratings Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!