J2 Global (JCOM) Reaffirms FY16 Outlook into Upcoming Conference
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
J2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM) disclosed the following on Wednesday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
On November 30, 2016, at approximately 3:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time, R. Scott Turicchi, the President and Chief Financial Officer of j2 Global, Inc. (the "Company"), will present at the Nasdaq 35th Investor Program. A Webcast of the presentation is available at http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/4ops5u4i.
As part of the presentation, the Company is reaffirming previously issued financial estimates for fiscal 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Bullish on J2 Global (JCOM) Following Investor Conference
- Oclaro (OCLR) Offers Prelim. Q2 Results
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!