J2 Global (JCOM) Reaffirms FY16 Outlook into Upcoming Conference
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
J2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM) disclosed the following on Wednesday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
On November 30, 2016, at approximately 3:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time, R. Scott Turicchi, the President and Chief Financial Officer of j2 Global, Inc. (the "Company"), will present at the Nasdaq 35th Investor Program. A Webcast of the presentation is available at http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/4ops5u4i.
As part of the presentation, the Company is reaffirming previously issued financial estimates for fiscal 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global (JCOM), Subsidiary Announce Completion of Everyday Health (EVDY) Acquisition
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!