J2 Global (JCOM) Reaffirms FY16 Outlook into Upcoming Conference
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
J2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM) disclosed the following on Wednesday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
On November 30, 2016, at approximately 3:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time, R. Scott Turicchi, the President and Chief Financial Officer of j2 Global, Inc. (the "Company"), will present at the Nasdaq 35th Investor Program. A Webcast of the presentation is available at http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/4ops5u4i.
As part of the presentation, the Company is reaffirming previously issued financial estimates for fiscal 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!