Ituran (ITRN) Wins Dismissal of Sao Paulo State Revenue Services Claim
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Ituran (Nasdaq: ITRN) announces dismissal of Sao Paulo state revenue sevices claim, says fees of R$13 million may be incurred. The company has said the chances for a successful position defense are "favorable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vantage Drilling's (VTG) Contract with Petrobras Terminated Due to Breach of Obligations
- Ignyta (RXDX) Announces Entrectinib Presentation at the 2015 World Conference on Lung Cancer
- Heartware (HTWR) to Acquire Valtech Cardio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!