Ituran (ITRN) Wins Dismissal of Sao Paulo State Revenue Services Claim
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Ituran (Nasdaq: ITRN) announces dismissal of Sao Paulo state revenue sevices claim, says fees of R$13 million may be incurred. The company has said the chances for a successful position defense are "favorable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dish, Fox settle litigation over Hopper ad-skipper
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Names Mark J. DeCesaris as CEO; Trevor P. Bond Steps Down
- Morgan Stanley to pay $3.2 billion to settle financial crisis-era charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!