Ituran (ITRN) Wins Dismissal of Sao Paulo State Revenue Services Claim
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Ituran (Nasdaq: ITRN) announces dismissal of Sao Paulo state revenue sevices claim, says fees of R$13 million may be incurred. The company has said the chances for a successful position defense are "favorable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS AG (UBS) Can't Arbitrate with Nasdaq (NDAQ) over Facebook (FB) IPO - Court
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
- FTC Sues AT&T Inc (T) Over Deceptive and Unfair Data Throttling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!