Ituran (ITRN) Wins Dismissal of Sao Paulo State Revenue Services Claim
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Ituran (Nasdaq: ITRN) announces dismissal of Sao Paulo state revenue sevices claim, says fees of R$13 million may be incurred. The company has said the chances for a successful position defense are "favorable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Says Och-Ziff (OZM) Settles FCPA Charges; Will Pay Nearly $200M
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Announces Positive Data from Second Cohort of CLR 131 Phase 1 in r/r Multiple Myeloma
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF), United Steelworkers Ratify Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!