Ituran (ITRN) Wins Dismissal of Sao Paulo State Revenue Services Claim
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Ituran (Nasdaq: ITRN) announces dismissal of Sao Paulo state revenue sevices claim, says fees of R$13 million may be incurred. The company has said the chances for a successful position defense are "favorable."
You May Also Be Interested In
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Says Class Action Suit 'Without Merit'
- Novavax (NVAX) Issues Encouraging Update on H7N9 VLP Phase 1/2
- China Finance Online (JRJC), Zhongshan Securities Enter Strategic Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!