Itron (ITRI) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Itron, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITRI) announced that on Sept. 2, 2016 it received a notification from The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC (“Nasdaq”) stating that the company has regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) requirement for timely financial filings.
On March 16, 2016, Itron received notice it was not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) regarding periodic filing requirements. On Sept. 2, 2016, Itron filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016 and is now current on all of its SEC filings.
In addition, the company is also current with lender covenant obligations regarding the delivery of annual audited financial statements and quarterly unaudited financial statements.
Philip Mezey, Itron's president and chief executive officer, said, “We are grateful to our investors for their patience and support while the management team and board of directors worked to regain compliance as quickly as possible. With this matter now resolved, we remain focused on driving growth and profitability to create value for shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Organovo (ONVO) Prices 9M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $25M
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) Announces 2.7M Share Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!