Itron (ITRI) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Itron, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITRI) announced that on Sept. 2, 2016 it received a notification from The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC (“Nasdaq”) stating that the company has regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) requirement for timely financial filings.
On March 16, 2016, Itron received notice it was not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) regarding periodic filing requirements. On Sept. 2, 2016, Itron filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016 and is now current on all of its SEC filings.
In addition, the company is also current with lender covenant obligations regarding the delivery of annual audited financial statements and quarterly unaudited financial statements.
Philip Mezey, Itron's president and chief executive officer, said, “We are grateful to our investors for their patience and support while the management team and board of directors worked to regain compliance as quickly as possible. With this matter now resolved, we remain focused on driving growth and profitability to create value for shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!