Itron (ITRI) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Itron, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITRI) announced that on Sept. 2, 2016 it received a notification from The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC (“Nasdaq”) stating that the company has regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) requirement for timely financial filings.
On March 16, 2016, Itron received notice it was not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) regarding periodic filing requirements. On Sept. 2, 2016, Itron filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016 and is now current on all of its SEC filings.
In addition, the company is also current with lender covenant obligations regarding the delivery of annual audited financial statements and quarterly unaudited financial statements.
Philip Mezey, Itron's president and chief executive officer, said, “We are grateful to our investors for their patience and support while the management team and board of directors worked to regain compliance as quickly as possible. With this matter now resolved, we remain focused on driving growth and profitability to create value for shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- MannKind (MNKD) Announces Completion of $10.2M Insulin Sales Agreement with Sanofi (SNY)
- Polar Power (POLA) Prices 2.4M Common Stock IPO at $7/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!