Iteris (ITI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Announces Business Segment Reassignment
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Iteris (NASDAQ: ITI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.31 million.
Business Segment Reassignment
Beginning in the Company’s first fiscal quarter of 2017, certain operations that were previously within its Agriculture and Weather Analytics segment (formerly known as Performance Analytics), specifically its performance measurement and information management solution iPeMS® and related traffic consulting services, were reassigned to the Transportation Systems segment to better align the Company’s traffic analytics capabilities, resources and initiatives. Prior year segment information presented in the table below has been re-classified to reflect this change.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!