Iteris (ITI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Announces Business Segment Reassignment
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Iteris (NASDAQ: ITI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.31 million.
Business Segment Reassignment
Beginning in the Company’s first fiscal quarter of 2017, certain operations that were previously within its Agriculture and Weather Analytics segment (formerly known as Performance Analytics), specifically its performance measurement and information management solution iPeMS® and related traffic consulting services, were reassigned to the Transportation Systems segment to better align the Company’s traffic analytics capabilities, resources and initiatives. Prior year segment information presented in the table below has been re-classified to reflect this change.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allstate (ALL) Appoints New CIO
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Appoints New CEO; Other Exec Changes Announced
- OHA Investment (OHAI) Files U.S. SEC 8-K to Updated on Legacy Portfolio Investments