Iteris (ITI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Announces Business Segment Reassignment
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Iteris (NASDAQ: ITI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.31 million.
Business Segment Reassignment
Beginning in the Company’s first fiscal quarter of 2017, certain operations that were previously within its Agriculture and Weather Analytics segment (formerly known as Performance Analytics), specifically its performance measurement and information management solution iPeMS® and related traffic consulting services, were reassigned to the Transportation Systems segment to better align the Company’s traffic analytics capabilities, resources and initiatives. Prior year segment information presented in the table below has been re-classified to reflect this change.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Plans Name Change to 'L3 Technologies'
- Stone Energy (SGY) Offers Update on Amethyst Well; Says Restoration Not Guaranteed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!