IsoRay (ISR) Ships First International GliaSite Orders to Germany
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
IsoRay Inc. (AMEX: ISR) announced another step forward in international adoption of its ground-breaking GliaSite radiation therapy system, the world's only liquid radiation balloon catheter device used in the treatment of brain cancers. IsoRay shipped its first orders to Germany as mounting inquiries continue to grow Company confidence in the international market. According to IsoRay CEO Dwight Babcock, "The medical community is clearly becoming aware of the innovative alternative that GliaSite presents as an important advance over previous brain cancer treatments. We are seeing a growth in inquiries from Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom."
You May Also Be Interested In
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP): FDA Panel Backs Natpara
- Teva Pharma (TEVA), Active Biotech Update on Safety of Laquinimod Phase 2 as RRMS Treatment
- Lilly (Eli) & Co. (LLY) Reports Cyramza Met Primary Endpoint in Phase III
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!