IsoRay (ISR) Ships First International GliaSite Orders to Germany
- Sterling and euro struggle as Brexit shock lingers
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Oil prices steady after Brexit vote, but refined products glut looms
- Goldman sees post-Brexit UK recession; cuts EU, U.S. growth views
IsoRay Inc. (AMEX: ISR) announced another step forward in international adoption of its ground-breaking GliaSite radiation therapy system, the world's only liquid radiation balloon catheter device used in the treatment of brain cancers. IsoRay shipped its first orders to Germany as mounting inquiries continue to grow Company confidence in the international market. According to IsoRay CEO Dwight Babcock, "The medical community is clearly becoming aware of the innovative alternative that GliaSite presents as an important advance over previous brain cancer treatments. We are seeing a growth in inquiries from Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accuray's (ARAY) Radixact Treatment Delivery Platform Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- Kitov Pharma (KTOV) Announces New Data From Phase III Study of KIT-302
- Travelport Worldwide (TVPT) Reprices $2.34B of Term Loans; Reaffirms FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!