IsoRay (ISR) Ships First International GliaSite Orders to Germany
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
IsoRay Inc. (AMEX: ISR) announced another step forward in international adoption of its ground-breaking GliaSite radiation therapy system, the world's only liquid radiation balloon catheter device used in the treatment of brain cancers. IsoRay shipped its first orders to Germany as mounting inquiries continue to grow Company confidence in the international market. According to IsoRay CEO Dwight Babcock, "The medical community is clearly becoming aware of the innovative alternative that GliaSite presents as an important advance over previous brain cancer treatments. We are seeing a growth in inquiries from Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Sacituzumab Govitecan in Certain Breast Cancer
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Says Ski Season Continues to Develop From Warm Start
- Kirkland's (KIRK) Reports Q4 Sales of $199M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!