IsoRay (ISR) Ships First International GliaSite Orders to Germany
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
IsoRay Inc. (AMEX: ISR) announced another step forward in international adoption of its ground-breaking GliaSite radiation therapy system, the world's only liquid radiation balloon catheter device used in the treatment of brain cancers. IsoRay shipped its first orders to Germany as mounting inquiries continue to grow Company confidence in the international market. According to IsoRay CEO Dwight Babcock, "The medical community is clearly becoming aware of the innovative alternative that GliaSite presents as an important advance over previous brain cancer treatments. We are seeing a growth in inquiries from Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DexCom (DXCM), Alere (ALR) Devices Set for FDA Panel Meetings
- Brocade Communications (BRCD) Announces Completion of Ruckus Wireless Acquisition
- Terex (TEX) Affirms Termination of Talks with Zoomlion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!