IsoRay (ISR) Ships First International GliaSite Orders to Germany
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
IsoRay Inc. (AMEX: ISR) announced another step forward in international adoption of its ground-breaking GliaSite radiation therapy system, the world's only liquid radiation balloon catheter device used in the treatment of brain cancers. IsoRay shipped its first orders to Germany as mounting inquiries continue to grow Company confidence in the international market. According to IsoRay CEO Dwight Babcock, "The medical community is clearly becoming aware of the innovative alternative that GliaSite presents as an important advance over previous brain cancer treatments. We are seeing a growth in inquiries from Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- Athersys (ATHX) MultiStem Phase 2 Missed Primary, Secondary Endpoints
- Oncolytics Biotech (ONCY) Announces Receipt of FDA Orphan Drug Designation for REOLYSIN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!