IsoRay (ISR) Ships First International GliaSite Orders to Germany
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
IsoRay Inc. (AMEX: ISR) announced another step forward in international adoption of its ground-breaking GliaSite radiation therapy system, the world's only liquid radiation balloon catheter device used in the treatment of brain cancers. IsoRay shipped its first orders to Germany as mounting inquiries continue to grow Company confidence in the international market. According to IsoRay CEO Dwight Babcock, "The medical community is clearly becoming aware of the innovative alternative that GliaSite presents as an important advance over previous brain cancer treatments. We are seeing a growth in inquiries from Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IsoRay to Present at 9th Annual LD Micro Investor Conference
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!