Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) to Sell Lady Luck Casino Marquette for $40M
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISLE) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell Lady Luck Casino Marquette to an affiliate of Casino Queen, based in Swansea, Illinois.
Under the terms of the agreement, CQ Holdings Company, Inc. will purchase Lady Luck Casino Marquette for cash consideration of approximately $40.0 million subject to a customary working capital adjustment. The consideration represents 7.5x the trailing-twelve months Adjusted EBITDA through the first quarter of fiscal 2017.
Eric Hausler, chief executive officer of Isle of Capri Casinos, commented, "Since we acquired Lady Luck Casino Marquette in March 2000, our talented team members have built fantastic customer relationships. Our Marquette team will continue providing customers with the same great experiences for which they are known."
Lady Luck Casino Marquette will be accounted for as discontinued operations beginning in the fiscal 2017 second quarter. The sale is expected to close in early fiscal 2018, subject to the approval of the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission, the Illinois Gaming Control Board and customary closing conditions.
This transaction is expressly permitted by the recently signed definitive merger agreement pursuant to which Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: ERI) will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. and is not expected to alter the timing of the transaction with Eldorado.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!