Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) to Start Trading on NYSE
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq: IRET) (NYSE: IRET) announced today that it plans to transfer the listing of its common shares of beneficial interest, no par value per share (the "Common Shares") and 8.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share (the "Series A Preferred Shares") from the NASDAQ Global Select Market ("NASDAQ") to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE"). The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares have been approved for listing on the NYSE, and the Company expects the Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares to begin trading on the NYSE on December 18, 2012, under the ticker symbols "IRET" and "IRET PR", respectively. IRET's 7.95% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share, are currently listed and trading on the NYSE under the symbol "IRET PRB". The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares will continue to trade on the NASDAQ until the transfer is completed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York REIT (NYRT) Enters Merger Agreement with JBG Companies; Will Form ~$8.4B EV REIT
- Hercules Offshore (HERO) Enters Restructuring Support Agreement with Lenders; Will Solicit Ch. 11 Petitions
- Weatherford (WFT) Announces $150M Zubair Settlement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!