Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) to Start Trading on NYSE
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq: IRET) (NYSE: IRET) announced today that it plans to transfer the listing of its common shares of beneficial interest, no par value per share (the "Common Shares") and 8.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share (the "Series A Preferred Shares") from the NASDAQ Global Select Market ("NASDAQ") to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE"). The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares have been approved for listing on the NYSE, and the Company expects the Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares to begin trading on the NYSE on December 18, 2012, under the ticker symbols "IRET" and "IRET PR", respectively. IRET's 7.95% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share, are currently listed and trading on the NYSE under the symbol "IRET PRB". The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares will continue to trade on the NASDAQ until the transfer is completed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comstock Mining (LODE) to Acquire Silver Springs, Nevada-Located Acreage
- SunPower (SPWR) Enters Settlement Agreement with FPEC, FPSC
- ClearOne (CLRO) Receives New U.S. Patent Covering Audio Streaming Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!