Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) to Start Trading on NYSE
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq: IRET) (NYSE: IRET) announced today that it plans to transfer the listing of its common shares of beneficial interest, no par value per share (the "Common Shares") and 8.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share (the "Series A Preferred Shares") from the NASDAQ Global Select Market ("NASDAQ") to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE"). The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares have been approved for listing on the NYSE, and the Company expects the Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares to begin trading on the NYSE on December 18, 2012, under the ticker symbols "IRET" and "IRET PR", respectively. IRET's 7.95% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share, are currently listed and trading on the NYSE under the symbol "IRET PRB". The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares will continue to trade on the NASDAQ until the transfer is completed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Cerus Corp (CERS) Confirms FDA Approval of INTERCEPT Blood System for Plasma
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) COO Sanders Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!