Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) to Start Trading on NYSE
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq: IRET) (NYSE: IRET) announced today that it plans to transfer the listing of its common shares of beneficial interest, no par value per share (the "Common Shares") and 8.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share (the "Series A Preferred Shares") from the NASDAQ Global Select Market ("NASDAQ") to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE"). The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares have been approved for listing on the NYSE, and the Company expects the Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares to begin trading on the NYSE on December 18, 2012, under the ticker symbols "IRET" and "IRET PR", respectively. IRET's 7.95% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share, are currently listed and trading on the NYSE under the symbol "IRET PRB". The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares will continue to trade on the NASDAQ until the transfer is completed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors Real Estate Trust Announces Fiscal 1st Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call
- Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Confirms $6.7B U.S. Army Joint Light Tactical Vehicle Contract
- HalcÃ³n Resources (HK) Enters Debt Exchange Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!