Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) to Start Trading on NYSE
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq: IRET) (NYSE: IRET) announced today that it plans to transfer the listing of its common shares of beneficial interest, no par value per share (the "Common Shares") and 8.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share (the "Series A Preferred Shares") from the NASDAQ Global Select Market ("NASDAQ") to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE"). The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares have been approved for listing on the NYSE, and the Company expects the Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares to begin trading on the NYSE on December 18, 2012, under the ticker symbols "IRET" and "IRET PR", respectively. IRET's 7.95% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, no par value per share, are currently listed and trading on the NYSE under the symbol "IRET PRB". The Common Shares and Series A Preferred Shares will continue to trade on the NASDAQ until the transfer is completed.
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Restructures Global Vehicle Engineering Organizations; Assigns Leadership
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT), Motorola Solutions (MSI) Enter Patent Licensing Agreement
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Cleared by FDA to Market Lyra Direct Strep Assay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!