InvenSense (INVN) Announces Plans to Evaluate Recent Indications of Interest; Taps Advisor
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
InvenSense Inc. (NYSE: INVN) announced that in response to significant interest in the Company, it will consider a number of options to further enhance stockholder value. The Company’s Board of Directors has hired a financial advisor to evaluate these indications of interest while continuing to explore other options that would advance InvenSense’s strategy.
No decision has been made and there can be no assurance that the Board’s review process will result in any transaction of any kind. InvenSense’s Board and management, working with its outside financial and legal advisors, plan to proceed in an orderly manner, but have not set a definitive timetable for completion of this process. The Company does not intend to disclose developments or provide updates on the progress or status of this process unless it deems further disclosure is appropriate or required.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merus N.V. (MRUS) Enters Strategic Research Collaboration with Incyte (INCY); Includes Upfront Payment of $120M
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) to Acquire First Texas BHC for $462M
- Macrocure (MCUR) Completes Merger with Leap Therapeutics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!