InvenSense (INVN) Announces Plans to Evaluate Recent Indications of Interest; Taps Advisor
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InvenSense Inc. (NYSE: INVN) announced that in response to significant interest in the Company, it will consider a number of options to further enhance stockholder value. The Company’s Board of Directors has hired a financial advisor to evaluate these indications of interest while continuing to explore other options that would advance InvenSense’s strategy.
No decision has been made and there can be no assurance that the Board’s review process will result in any transaction of any kind. InvenSense’s Board and management, working with its outside financial and legal advisors, plan to proceed in an orderly manner, but have not set a definitive timetable for completion of this process. The Company does not intend to disclose developments or provide updates on the progress or status of this process unless it deems further disclosure is appropriate or required.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!