Inuvo (INUV) Launches MYAP10 Marketing Platform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE: INUV) announced the launch of "MYAP10", an enterprise-ready, white-labeled and customizable marketing management platform for merchants. MYAP® enables e-commerce retailers to partner with publishers, receiving promotional activity from those publishers in exchange for compensation.
Already supporting clients like MGM, Treasure Island, BH Photo and others who collectively generate millions of dollars in sales monthly through the platform, the core technology has recently been rebuilt to support modern day marketing needs. This software as a service (SAAS) platform empowers Inuvo direct merchant clients with the technology necessary to deploy and manage sophisticated performance marketing relationships with their digital partners, allowing both the ability to adapt to performance trends in real-time.
"Technology and markets change quickly," commented Todd Farmer, Inuvo's Vice President of Affiliate Marketing Solutions. "Inuvo's experience working with publishers exposed a need in the marketplace on behalf of a growing cadre of sophisticated merchants looking for a technology solution that would provide direct management of the digital publishers with whom they do business. MYAP10 addresses those needs as evidenced by our recent signing of the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!