Inuvo (INUV) Launches MYAP10 Marketing Platform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE: INUV) announced the launch of "MYAP10", an enterprise-ready, white-labeled and customizable marketing management platform for merchants. MYAP® enables e-commerce retailers to partner with publishers, receiving promotional activity from those publishers in exchange for compensation.
Already supporting clients like MGM, Treasure Island, BH Photo and others who collectively generate millions of dollars in sales monthly through the platform, the core technology has recently been rebuilt to support modern day marketing needs. This software as a service (SAAS) platform empowers Inuvo direct merchant clients with the technology necessary to deploy and manage sophisticated performance marketing relationships with their digital partners, allowing both the ability to adapt to performance trends in real-time.
"Technology and markets change quickly," commented Todd Farmer, Inuvo's Vice President of Affiliate Marketing Solutions. "Inuvo's experience working with publishers exposed a need in the marketplace on behalf of a growing cadre of sophisticated merchants looking for a technology solution that would provide direct management of the digital publishers with whom they do business. MYAP10 addresses those needs as evidenced by our recent signing of the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!