Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Announces Completion of David Michael Acquisition
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE: IFF) announced that it has successfully completed the previously announced acquisition of David Michael & Company, Inc.
Founded in 1896, David Michael is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. The Company is well-known in the industry for its vanilla expertise, strength in the Dairy and Beverage categories, and relationships with dynamic, faster-growing middle-market customers.
With the completion of the acquisition, IFF will begin the process of merging David Michael and IFF-Ottens Flavors, acquired in 2015, to further reinforce its differentiated service model in the US for middle-market customers, thus driving growth and strengthening its North American flavors business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cloud Security Provider FireLayers
- Qiagen (QGEN) Announces Launch of QIAscout
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Tipline Data from Four Sofosbuvir , Velpatasvir, Voxilaprevir Phase 3s in Genotype 1 - 6 HCV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!