Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Announces Completion of David Michael Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE: IFF) announced that it has successfully completed the previously announced acquisition of David Michael & Company, Inc.
Founded in 1896, David Michael is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. The Company is well-known in the industry for its vanilla expertise, strength in the Dairy and Beverage categories, and relationships with dynamic, faster-growing middle-market customers.
With the completion of the acquisition, IFF will begin the process of merging David Michael and IFF-Ottens Flavors, acquired in 2015, to further reinforce its differentiated service model in the US for middle-market customers, thus driving growth and strengthening its North American flavors business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!