Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Announces Completion of David Michael Acquisition
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE: IFF) announced that it has successfully completed the previously announced acquisition of David Michael & Company, Inc.
Founded in 1896, David Michael is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. The Company is well-known in the industry for its vanilla expertise, strength in the Dairy and Beverage categories, and relationships with dynamic, faster-growing middle-market customers.
With the completion of the acquisition, IFF will begin the process of merging David Michael and IFF-Ottens Flavors, acquired in 2015, to further reinforce its differentiated service model in the US for middle-market customers, thus driving growth and strengthening its North American flavors business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sphere 3D (ANY) to Acquire HVE and Unified ConneXions
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!