Intersections (INTX) Retains Advisor Regarding Proposal to Acquire Pet Health Monitoring Segment
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq: INTX) announced today that the Special Committee of its Board of Directors has retained GCA Advisors, LLC to act as its independent financial advisor in connection with the Special Committee's evaluation of the non-binding proposal from Loeb Holding Corporation ("LHC"), the Company's largest stockholder, to acquire the Company's Pet Health Monitoring Segment.
The Special Committee, which is comprised of three independent Intersections Board members, previously engaged Baker Botts LLP as its independent legal advisor.
The Company does not intend to comment further regarding the evaluation of LHC's proposal, unless and until it determines that additional disclosure is appropriate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!