Intersections (INTX) Retains Advisor Regarding Proposal to Acquire Pet Health Monitoring Segment
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq: INTX) announced today that the Special Committee of its Board of Directors has retained GCA Advisors, LLC to act as its independent financial advisor in connection with the Special Committee's evaluation of the non-binding proposal from Loeb Holding Corporation ("LHC"), the Company's largest stockholder, to acquire the Company's Pet Health Monitoring Segment.
The Special Committee, which is comprised of three independent Intersections Board members, previously engaged Baker Botts LLP as its independent legal advisor.
The Company does not intend to comment further regarding the evaluation of LHC's proposal, unless and until it determines that additional disclosure is appropriate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- FCPT Announces Tax Treatment of 2016 Distributions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!