Interpublic Group (IPG) Will Not Comment on Unusual Trading Activity in Stock
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Ford Motor (F) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Carl Icahn says Apple (AAPL) is still 'undervalued and misunderstood'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/28: (RCII) (IRM) (MRK) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (WHR) Lower (more...)
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) issued the following statement: “We are aware of the activity in our stock today. It is our policy not to comment on market rumors or speculation.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advaxis (ADXS) Granted U.S. Patents for ADXS-PSA, ADXS-HER2
- CombiMatrix (CBMX) Enters Settlement with Realtor Strathmann
- Apple (AAPL) Increases Dividend 11%, Adds $50B to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!