Interpublic Group (IPG) Will Not Comment on Unusual Trading Activity in Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) issued the following statement: “We are aware of the activity in our stock today. It is our policy not to comment on market rumors or speculation.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- VirnetX Holding (VHC), Microsoft Settle Pending Patent Disputes
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) Comments on CMS Reimbursement for Cologuard
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!