Interpublic Group (IPG) Will Not Comment on Unusual Trading Activity in Stock
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) issued the following statement: “We are aware of the activity in our stock today. It is our policy not to comment on market rumors or speculation.”
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Twitter (TWTR) Debuts Broad Match for Keyword Targeting
- Erwin Penland Names Con Williamson Chief Creative Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!