Interpublic Group (IPG) Will Not Comment on Unusual Trading Activity in Stock
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) issued the following statement: “We are aware of the activity in our stock today. It is our policy not to comment on market rumors or speculation.”
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Comments on Prelim. Commerce Dept. Antidumping Tariff Decision
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
- Aspen Insurance (AHL) Shareholders Reject Endurance (ENH) Proposals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!