International Paper (IP) Affirms Plans to Hike Containerboard Prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) disclosed the following on Thursday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure.
International Paper Company has communicated with its customers a price increase of $50 per short ton on all containerboard products, effective with shipments on October 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Paper (IP) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!