International Paper (IP) Affirms Plans to Hike Containerboard Prices
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) disclosed the following on Thursday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure.
International Paper Company has communicated with its customers a price increase of $50 per short ton on all containerboard products, effective with shipments on October 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Paper (IP) Completes $2.2B Acquisition of Weyerhaeuser's Pulp Business
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!