International Game Tech (IGT) Enters IP Cross-Licensing Agreement with Aristocrat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
International Game Technology PLC (NYSE: IGT) announced that it has reached a comprehensive cross-licensing agreement with Aristocrat Leisure Limited covering intellectual property involving game features and system patents. Terms of the agreement have not been announced. IGT also announced that the parties have agreed to settle all outstanding litigation between them.
"IGT's R&D investment and patent portfolio are the largest in the gaming industry. We are pleased to have reached this agreement with Aristocrat as we build upon our leadership in gaming innovation," said Renato Ascoli, IGT Chief Executive Officer North America Gaming & Interactive (DoubleDown Casino). "This agreement demonstrates both companies' shared commitment to investing in and preserving the value of intellectual property."
"Turning ideas into value-adding innovation is core to Aristocrat's mission to 'create the world's greatest gaming experience every day'. Our agreement with IGT will contribute toward this, and we are pleased to have finalized these arrangements," said Toni Korsanos, Aristocrat Chief Financial Officer & Company Secretary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!