International Game Tech (IGT), U.S. SEC Enter Settlement Over Alleged Whistleblower Anti-Retaliation Provisions Violations
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
International Game Technology PLC (NYSE: IGT) announced that it has entered into a settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") with respect to an alleged violation of the whistleblower anti-retaliation provisions in the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 that occurred at legacy IGT prior to its acquisition by GTECH S.p.A.
In agreeing to the settlement, IGT neither admits nor denies the SEC's allegations that legacy IGT improperly retaliated against a whistleblower. The SEC did not allege any violations relating to the subject of the whistleblower's initial complaint.
IGT has agreed to pay the SEC $500,000 under the terms of the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Orthofix (OFIX) Settles SEC Accounting Failures and FCPA Violations Charges
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!