International Game Tech (IGT), U.S. SEC Enter Settlement Over Alleged Whistleblower Anti-Retaliation Provisions Violations
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
International Game Technology PLC (NYSE: IGT) announced that it has entered into a settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") with respect to an alleged violation of the whistleblower anti-retaliation provisions in the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 that occurred at legacy IGT prior to its acquisition by GTECH S.p.A.
In agreeing to the settlement, IGT neither admits nor denies the SEC's allegations that legacy IGT improperly retaliated against a whistleblower. The SEC did not allege any violations relating to the subject of the whistleblower's initial complaint.
IGT has agreed to pay the SEC $500,000 under the terms of the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!