International Game Tech (IGT), U.S. SEC Enter Settlement Over Alleged Whistleblower Anti-Retaliation Provisions Violations
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
International Game Technology PLC (NYSE: IGT) announced that it has entered into a settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") with respect to an alleged violation of the whistleblower anti-retaliation provisions in the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 that occurred at legacy IGT prior to its acquisition by GTECH S.p.A.
In agreeing to the settlement, IGT neither admits nor denies the SEC's allegations that legacy IGT improperly retaliated against a whistleblower. The SEC did not allege any violations relating to the subject of the whistleblower's initial complaint.
IGT has agreed to pay the SEC $500,000 under the terms of the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Prices 3.29M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$250M
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!