IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) Updates on Expected Closing of S&P Global Asset Acquisition
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) announced that following U.S. Department of Justice clearance, the company will close its acquisition of S&P Global’s (NYSE: SPGI) Securities Evaluations (SPSE) and Credit Market Analysis (CMA), two assets within the S&P Global Market Intelligence division.
ICE expects to fund the purchase price with cash and the transaction is expected to close in October 2016, at which time SPSE and CMA will become part of ICE Data Services. ICE announced its intent to acquire the companies on March 1, 2016, with an objective to offer its customers around the world new data and valuation services.
“We believe this transaction will support ICE Data Services’ strong commitment to drive innovation and best-in-class service to meet our customers’ growing data needs,” said Lynn Martin, President and Chief Operating Officer of ICE Data Services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
- CSX (CSX) PT Raised to $51 at Citi as Hunter Harrison Makes Moves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!