IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) Updates on Expected Closing of S&P Global Asset Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) announced that following U.S. Department of Justice clearance, the company will close its acquisition of S&P Global’s (NYSE: SPGI) Securities Evaluations (SPSE) and Credit Market Analysis (CMA), two assets within the S&P Global Market Intelligence division.
ICE expects to fund the purchase price with cash and the transaction is expected to close in October 2016, at which time SPSE and CMA will become part of ICE Data Services. ICE announced its intent to acquire the companies on March 1, 2016, with an objective to offer its customers around the world new data and valuation services.
“We believe this transaction will support ICE Data Services’ strong commitment to drive innovation and best-in-class service to meet our customers’ growing data needs,” said Lynn Martin, President and Chief Operating Officer of ICE Data Services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!