IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) December ADV Increased 1%
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) today reported futures volume for December 2012, the fourth quarter of 2012 and the full year 2012. ICE's December 2012 and fourth quarter of 2012 average daily volume (ADV) increased 1% and declined 1% compared to December 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively. Total contract volume in 2012 reached 847 million contracts, up 10% from 2011. All prior period contract volumes have been adjusted to include the converted futures contracts, which previously traded as swaps in ICE's OTC markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercontinental Exchange Sets Date for 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- CEVA, Inc. (CEVA), Cypher Enter Mobile Device Noise Reduction Collaboration
- Survey of Hundreds of Directors Highlights Key Challenges Facing Boards Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!