IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) December ADV Increased 1%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Ford Motor (F) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/28: (RCII) (IRM) (MRK) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (WHR) Lower (more...)
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Time for Apple (AAPL) Stock to Take a Breather, Nomura Says
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) today reported futures volume for December 2012, the fourth quarter of 2012 and the full year 2012. ICE's December 2012 and fourth quarter of 2012 average daily volume (ADV) increased 1% and declined 1% compared to December 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively. Total contract volume in 2012 reached 847 million contracts, up 10% from 2011. All prior period contract volumes have been adjusted to include the converted futures contracts, which previously traded as swaps in ICE's OTC markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Terminates Agreement with Kodak, COO Separated from Service
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) 'on Threshold' of Initiating Phase IIb Trial for Oral Insulin, ORMD-0801
- International Game Tech (IGT) Updates on Results of Issuer's Consent Solicitations for $800M of Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!