IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) December ADV Increased 1%
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) today reported futures volume for December 2012, the fourth quarter of 2012 and the full year 2012. ICE's December 2012 and fourth quarter of 2012 average daily volume (ADV) increased 1% and declined 1% compared to December 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively. Total contract volume in 2012 reached 847 million contracts, up 10% from 2011. All prior period contract volumes have been adjusted to include the converted futures contracts, which previously traded as swaps in ICE's OTC markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WiLAN (WILN) Unit and Lexmark (LXK) Enter Patent License Agreement
- Teamsters Said Ready to Resume Negotiations with Republic Airways (RJET)
- Vringo (VRNG) Says Romania Cout Upheld Injunction Against ZTE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!