IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) December ADV Increased 1%
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) today reported futures volume for December 2012, the fourth quarter of 2012 and the full year 2012. ICE's December 2012 and fourth quarter of 2012 average daily volume (ADV) increased 1% and declined 1% compared to December 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively. Total contract volume in 2012 reached 847 million contracts, up 10% from 2011. All prior period contract volumes have been adjusted to include the converted futures contracts, which previously traded as swaps in ICE's OTC markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICE Clear Canada Receives Third-Country Central Counterparty Recognition Under EMIR
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Announces Receipt of Non-Binding Offer to Acquire Qiyi.com, Inc
- Novocure (NVCR) Announces Positive Coverage Decision for Optune by Anthem (ANTM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!