IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) December ADV Increased 1%
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) today reported futures volume for December 2012, the fourth quarter of 2012 and the full year 2012. ICE's December 2012 and fourth quarter of 2012 average daily volume (ADV) increased 1% and declined 1% compared to December 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively. Total contract volume in 2012 reached 847 million contracts, up 10% from 2011. All prior period contract volumes have been adjusted to include the converted futures contracts, which previously traded as swaps in ICE's OTC markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercontinental Exchange announces launch of 81 new energy contracts
- Lockheed Martin wins contract for upgrade of Singapore F-16s
- Scynexis (SCYX) Begins Enrollment of Phase 2 Study of SCY-078 in VVC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!