IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) December ADV Increased 1%
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/8: (WGBS) (EDUC) (JMG) Higher; (BCRX) (EXAS) (CSII) Lower
- House Republicans in chaos as favorite McCarthy quits Speaker race
- Wall St. slips ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) today reported futures volume for December 2012, the fourth quarter of 2012 and the full year 2012. ICE's December 2012 and fourth quarter of 2012 average daily volume (ADV) increased 1% and declined 1% compared to December 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively. Total contract volume in 2012 reached 847 million contracts, up 10% from 2011. All prior period contract volumes have been adjusted to include the converted futures contracts, which previously traded as swaps in ICE's OTC markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICE Benchmark Administration Selected as New ISDA SIMM™ Crowdsourcing Utility
- Intercontinental Exchange Sets November 3 for Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Announcement
- Nymox Pharma (NYMX) Nears Completion of NX03-0040 Post-Treatment Assessments in Prostate Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!