IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) December ADV Increased 1%
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) today reported futures volume for December 2012, the fourth quarter of 2012 and the full year 2012. ICE's December 2012 and fourth quarter of 2012 average daily volume (ADV) increased 1% and declined 1% compared to December 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively. Total contract volume in 2012 reached 847 million contracts, up 10% from 2011. All prior period contract volumes have been adjusted to include the converted futures contracts, which previously traded as swaps in ICE's OTC markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euronext Announces Monthly Trading Volumes for July 2015
- Trading Radar for 8/5: Tesla (TSLA), Priceline (PCLN), Time Warner (TWX), Herbalife (HLF) Report
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Announces Business-Focused Passport Silver Edition Handset
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!