IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) December ADV Increased 1%
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) today reported futures volume for December 2012, the fourth quarter of 2012 and the full year 2012. ICE's December 2012 and fourth quarter of 2012 average daily volume (ADV) increased 1% and declined 1% compared to December 2011 and the fourth quarter of 2011, respectively. Total contract volume in 2012 reached 847 million contracts, up 10% from 2011. All prior period contract volumes have been adjusted to include the converted futures contracts, which previously traded as swaps in ICE's OTC markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exar Corp. (EXAR) Names Ryan A. Benton as New CEO
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Provides Details of Michael Pearson Separation Agreement; $83,333/Mth Through End of 2016
- Alibaba (BABA) to Buy $2B Shares from SoftBank Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!