Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Announces Completion of S&P Global’s SPSE Unit Acquisition
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) announced it has completed its all-cash acquisition of S&P Global’s (NYSE: SPGI) Standard & Poor’s Securities Evaluations (SPSE), a leading provider of fixed income evaluated pricing, and Credit Market Analysis (CMA), a leading provider of independent data for the over-the-counter (OTC) markets, including credit derivatives and bonds. The transaction was announced in March.
SPSE and CMA will become part of the suite of data products and services that comprise ICE Data Services, ICE’s end-to-end solution for information, analytics and connectivity, offering proprietary data and tools for global markets across fixed income, equities, commodities, FX and options markets. Following the completion of this acquisition, SPSE will be known as Securities Evaluations. Services offered by Securities Evaluations will be managed and operated separately from the existing fixed income evaluated pricing services offered by ICE Data Services until further notice.
“We look forward to working with the teams at SPSE and CMA to provide customers in the fixed income and credit markets an expanded range of solutions. By working with our customers, we will continue to innovate and invest to provide the highest quality evaluated pricing and analytics services,” said Lynn Martin, President and Chief Operating Officer of ICE Data Services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNA Group to Acquire 25% Stake in Hilton Worldwide (HLT) from Blackstone (BX)
- Access National (ANCX) to Acquire Middleburg Financial (MBRG) in ~$233M Deal
- Panther Biotech (PBYA) Granted FDA Pre-IND Meeting for TRF-DOX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!