Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Completes POISE Enrollment
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICPT) (Intercept) announced that it has completed enrollment in POISE, its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial of obeticholic acid (OCA) in primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC). Results from the 12-month double-blind portion of POISE are anticipated to be available in the second quarter of 2014 and, if successful, will be used to seek regulatory approval of OCA, a first-in-class FXR agonist, as a second line treatment in PBC. By enrolling 218 patients at 59 centers in 13 countries, Intercept exceeded its targeted number of patients and completed enrollment in POISE faster than originally projected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) at Buy; Analyst Notes Scarcity of Liver Drugs That Work
- Merrimack Pharma (MACK) Updates on MM-302 Phase 1 in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Announces Publication of MicroRNA-Related Data in DLBCL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!