InterOil Corp. (IOC) Offers Update on ExxonMobil (XOM) Transaction; Says Yukon Court Upheld Appeal
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC) today announced that the Court of Appeal of Yukon has upheld the appeal lodged by Phil Mulacek and overturned the Supreme Court of Yukon's approval of the pending transaction with Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) on October 7, 2016.
InterOil continues to believe that the current Arrangement Agreement represents compelling value for all InterOil shareholders. InterOil and ExxonMobil are considering the court's ruling and determining a path to closing the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Director Elaine Chao to Resign After Being Tapped by Trump Admin.
- News Corp (NWSA) Director Elaine Chao to Resign After Being Tapped by Trump Admin.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!