InterOil Corp. (IOC) Offers Update on ExxonMobil (XOM) Transaction; Says Yukon Court Upheld Appeal
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC) today announced that the Court of Appeal of Yukon has upheld the appeal lodged by Phil Mulacek and overturned the Supreme Court of Yukon's approval of the pending transaction with Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) on October 7, 2016.
InterOil continues to believe that the current Arrangement Agreement represents compelling value for all InterOil shareholders. InterOil and ExxonMobil are considering the court's ruling and determining a path to closing the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Ryerson Inc. (RYI) Acquires Laserflex; Terms Not Disclosed
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!