InterOil Corp. (IOC) Offers Update on ExxonMobil (XOM) Transaction; Says Yukon Court Upheld Appeal
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC) today announced that the Court of Appeal of Yukon has upheld the appeal lodged by Phil Mulacek and overturned the Supreme Court of Yukon's approval of the pending transaction with Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) on October 7, 2016.
InterOil continues to believe that the current Arrangement Agreement represents compelling value for all InterOil shareholders. InterOil and ExxonMobil are considering the court's ruling and determining a path to closing the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!