InterOil Corp. (IOC) Notified by Total that Antelope-7 Drilling has Commenced
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
InterOil Corporation (NYSE: IOC) has been advised by Total E&P PNG Limited, operator of Petroleum Retention License 15 in the Gulf Province of Papua New Guinea, that it has begun drilling the Antelope-7 appraisal well.
The well is designed to provide structural control and reservoir definition on the field's western flank. It has a proposed total depth of around 2,300 meters (7,545 feet) true vertical depth below rotary table and is located about 1.45 km west-south-west of Antelope-5.
InterOil holds a 36.5375% interest in the well. Total E&P PNG Limited has a 40.1275% interest, Oil Search has 22.8350%, and the remaining 0.5000% is held by minority parties.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!