InterOil (IOC) Says Supreme Court of Yukon Weighing Exxon Mobil (XOM) Merger
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
As previously disclosed, the closing of the transaction with ExxonMobil requires a final order from the Supreme Court of Yukon. The hearing was held on September 27 and the court is considering the matter, including an objection filed by Phil Mulacek.
Completion of the transaction prior to the end of September would require issuance of a final order no later than the close of business on Thursday, September 29. ExxonMobil and InterOil intend to close the transaction promptly after the final order is obtained.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to be Charged for Using Monopoly to Jack Up Price - NYP
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!