InterOil (IOC) Says Supreme Court of Yukon Weighing Exxon Mobil (XOM) Merger
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
As previously disclosed, the closing of the transaction with ExxonMobil requires a final order from the Supreme Court of Yukon. The hearing was held on September 27 and the court is considering the matter, including an objection filed by Phil Mulacek.
Completion of the transaction prior to the end of September would require issuance of a final order no later than the close of business on Thursday, September 29. ExxonMobil and InterOil intend to close the transaction promptly after the final order is obtained.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterOil Corp. (IOC) Updates on Court of Appeal Process Related to ExxonMobil (XOM) Litigation; Says Hearing Will be Expedited
- Independent Bank (INDB), Island Bancorp Enter Merger Agreement
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Extend Deadline to Reach Agreement on Documentation with First-Lien Noteholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!