InterDigital (IDCC) Guides Q3 Recurring Revenue Above Views
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
InterDigital, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDCC) announced that it expects its total third quarter 2016 revenue to be between $200 million and $225 million.
“We expect third quarter recurring revenues to be in the range of $80 million to $85 million and past sales to be between roughly $120 million and $140 million,” noted Richard J. Brezski, Chief Financial Officer, InterDigital. “This revenue guidance reflects sequentially lower per-unit royalties from certain Taiwanese licensees driven by the timing of anticipated new product introductions, offset by a higher fixed-fee royalty component based on the estimated impact of patent license agreements signed during the quarter.”
**** The Street sees Q3 revenue of $78.3 million.
The guidance is based on preliminary accounting results that are subject to review and finalization. In addition, this revenue guidance is based primarily on royalty reports received to date, and does not include the potential impact of any other new patent license, technology solutions or patent sale agreements that may be signed, or any arbitration or dispute resolutions that may occur, during the balance of third quarter 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour (UA) Offers Q4, Medium-Term Guidance
- Whirlpool (WHR) Misses Q3 EPS by 22c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results; Daily Production Fell 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!