InterDigital (IDCC) Guides Q3 Recurring Revenue Above Views
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
InterDigital, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDCC) announced that it expects its total third quarter 2016 revenue to be between $200 million and $225 million.
“We expect third quarter recurring revenues to be in the range of $80 million to $85 million and past sales to be between roughly $120 million and $140 million,” noted Richard J. Brezski, Chief Financial Officer, InterDigital. “This revenue guidance reflects sequentially lower per-unit royalties from certain Taiwanese licensees driven by the timing of anticipated new product introductions, offset by a higher fixed-fee royalty component based on the estimated impact of patent license agreements signed during the quarter.”
**** The Street sees Q3 revenue of $78.3 million.
The guidance is based on preliminary accounting results that are subject to review and finalization. In addition, this revenue guidance is based primarily on royalty reports received to date, and does not include the potential impact of any other new patent license, technology solutions or patent sale agreements that may be signed, or any arbitration or dispute resolutions that may occur, during the balance of third quarter 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Above the Street