InterCloud Systems (ICLD) Won't Appeal Nasdaq Delisting; Will Apply to OTC-QX
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InterCloud Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICLD) announced that rather than appeal the NASDAQ delisting determination, the Company would seek listing on the OTC-QX.
The Company has embarked on a plan to reduce costs as well as restructure and significantly reduce the debt on its balance sheet. In that regard, and as a first step, the Company announced that it has eliminated more than $14.1 million of debt from its balance sheet in the last week, as well as all derivative liabilities associated with that debt.
Mark Munro, Chairman and CEO of InterCloud, stated, “We have undertaken measures to reduce our operating expenditures, restructure our debt, and divest ourselves of non-core assets. Just this week we eliminated over $14.1 Million in debt from our balance sheet, as well as cash interest payments and derivative liabilities associated with that debt. In order to further these debt restructuring efforts, the Board of Directors determined that it would be more prudent to continue our public listing on the OTC-QX rather than on NASDAQ, in order to take advantage of increased flexibility in effectuating the aforementioned restructuring, as well as postpone the shareholder approved reverse-split. We believe that this is the start of our efforts to substantially de-leverage the Company and become cash flow positive as we grow our industry disruptive Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization services and solutions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!