InterCloud Systems (ICLD) Receives $2.5M+ in New Contracts
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
InterCloud Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICLD) announced that it was recently awarded over $2.6 million in new contracts for professional services for new and existing customers. A majority of the work is expected to begin immediately.
Mark Munro, CEO of InterCloud Systems stated: "We announced last week that we have undertaken measures to reduce our operating expenditures, restructure our debt, and divest ourselves of non-core assets. Notwithstanding these cost cutting measures, we continue to drive revenue from legacy IT services as well as new cloud services. InterCloud continues to build revenue from a significant pipeline of potential new business. We are receiving new contracts from some of the world’s largest service providers and enterprise customers and providing solutions as they transition from legacy IT hardware to virtualized networking services."
Mr. Munro continued: "We believe that our cost cutting measures and continued debt reduction will enable the Company to achieve positive and sustainable net income in the near future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Offers Update on Phase 3 Trial Of DCVax-L for Newly Diagnosed GBM Cancer
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Announces Encouraging Interim Data from PB272 Phase 2 Control Trial in HER2+ Breast Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!