InterCloud Systems (ICLD) Receives $2.5M+ in New Contracts
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
InterCloud Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICLD) announced that it was recently awarded over $2.6 million in new contracts for professional services for new and existing customers. A majority of the work is expected to begin immediately.
Mark Munro, CEO of InterCloud Systems stated: "We announced last week that we have undertaken measures to reduce our operating expenditures, restructure our debt, and divest ourselves of non-core assets. Notwithstanding these cost cutting measures, we continue to drive revenue from legacy IT services as well as new cloud services. InterCloud continues to build revenue from a significant pipeline of potential new business. We are receiving new contracts from some of the world’s largest service providers and enterprise customers and providing solutions as they transition from legacy IT hardware to virtualized networking services."
Mr. Munro continued: "We believe that our cost cutting measures and continued debt reduction will enable the Company to achieve positive and sustainable net income in the near future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Omeros (OMER) Announces Positive OMS721 Phase 2 Data in HSCT-TMA; TMA Markers Improved Over Time
- COPsync (COYN) Takes Steps to Secure non-Toxic Financing, Accelerate Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!