InterCloud Systems (ICLD) Receives $2.5M+ in New Contracts
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
InterCloud Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICLD) announced that it was recently awarded over $2.6 million in new contracts for professional services for new and existing customers. A majority of the work is expected to begin immediately.
Mark Munro, CEO of InterCloud Systems stated: "We announced last week that we have undertaken measures to reduce our operating expenditures, restructure our debt, and divest ourselves of non-core assets. Notwithstanding these cost cutting measures, we continue to drive revenue from legacy IT services as well as new cloud services. InterCloud continues to build revenue from a significant pipeline of potential new business. We are receiving new contracts from some of the world’s largest service providers and enterprise customers and providing solutions as they transition from legacy IT hardware to virtualized networking services."
Mr. Munro continued: "We believe that our cost cutting measures and continued debt reduction will enable the Company to achieve positive and sustainable net income in the near future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!