InterCloud Systems (ICLD) Cuts Debt by $16.4M; Receives Approval to List on OTCQB
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
InterCloud Systems, Inc. (OTC: ICLD) announced that it has reduced debt since July 1, 2016 by $16.4 million. Additionally, the Company has received confirmation that its application to uplist the Company’s common stock on the OTCQB, the Venture Market was approved.
Mark Munro, Chairman and CEO of InterCloud, stated, “We are pleased to report that InterCloud commenced the implementation of its plan to improve its balance sheet by reducing its outstanding debt. Since we last reported financial results, InterCloud has reduced debt by $16.4 million. Additionally, the Company continues to implement cost cutting measures while focusing on our industry leading Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions and professional services division. The Company plans to continue to restructure its debt, divest ourselves of non-core assets while improving operating results and liquidity. We experienced organic revenue growth of 6.4% to $40.2 million during the first months of 2016 and our look forward is to continued success in our future.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!