InterCloud Systems (ICLD) Cuts Debt by $16.4M; Receives Approval to List on OTCQB
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
InterCloud Systems, Inc. (OTC: ICLD) announced that it has reduced debt since July 1, 2016 by $16.4 million. Additionally, the Company has received confirmation that its application to uplist the Company’s common stock on the OTCQB, the Venture Market was approved.
Mark Munro, Chairman and CEO of InterCloud, stated, “We are pleased to report that InterCloud commenced the implementation of its plan to improve its balance sheet by reducing its outstanding debt. Since we last reported financial results, InterCloud has reduced debt by $16.4 million. Additionally, the Company continues to implement cost cutting measures while focusing on our industry leading Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions and professional services division. The Company plans to continue to restructure its debt, divest ourselves of non-core assets while improving operating results and liquidity. We experienced organic revenue growth of 6.4% to $40.2 million during the first months of 2016 and our look forward is to continued success in our future.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Ratings Affirmed at Moody's Amid Planned Glencore Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!