Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Comments on Trading Activity; Says Not Aware of Any Corp. Developments
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc. (Nasdaq: IPCI) at the request of Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange, confirms that as of the date of this news release, they are not aware of any corporate developments that would cause the recent movement in the Company's share price.
SI NOTE: Shares spiked spiked 23% on a bizarre press release/rumor of a buyout bid before being halted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Gains as American Airlines (AAL) Searches for Alternative Jet Fuels
- OPEC Agrees to Limit Output to Range of 32.5-33M B/D; OPEC to Set Up Committee to Decide Level of Cut for Each Member - Bloomberg Citing Delegate
- UPDATE: Viacom (VIAB), CBS Corp. (CBS) Holder National Amusements to Call on Companies to Merge - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!