Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Comments on Trading Activity; Says Not Aware of Any Corp. Developments
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc. (Nasdaq: IPCI) at the request of Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange, confirms that as of the date of this news release, they are not aware of any corporate developments that would cause the recent movement in the Company's share price.
SI NOTE: Shares spiked spiked 23% on a bizarre press release/rumor of a buyout bid before being halted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!