Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Comments on Trading Activity; Says Not Aware of Any Corp. Developments
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc. (Nasdaq: IPCI) at the request of Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange, confirms that as of the date of this news release, they are not aware of any corporate developments that would cause the recent movement in the Company's share price.
SI NOTE: Shares spiked spiked 23% on a bizarre press release/rumor of a buyout bid before being halted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Declines; Standards Council to Investigate - Reuters
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!