Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Comments on Trading Activity; Says Not Aware of Any Corp. Developments
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil heads for big weekly gain after OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc. (Nasdaq: IPCI) at the request of Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange, confirms that as of the date of this news release, they are not aware of any corporate developments that would cause the recent movement in the Company's share price.
SI NOTE: Shares spiked spiked 23% on a bizarre press release/rumor of a buyout bid before being halted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altisource Residential (RESI) Announces $652M Acquisition of ~4,262 Single Family Rental Homes
- GEO Group (GEO) Receives BOP Extension on D. Ray James Correctional Facility Contract
- Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Opens Up 66%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!