Integra LifeSciences (IART) Announces First Usage of Cadence TAS in Europe
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: IART) announced that the first three procedures using the Integra Cadence Total Ankle System in Europe were successfully completed since July 13, 2016 by Dr. Thibaut Leemrijse, of the Foot and Ankle Institute, Parc Léopold Clinic, Brussels, Belgium. Internationally renowned for his expertise in foot surgery, Dr. Leemrijse and his team are considered leaders in the field of ankle arthroplasty.
“Integra’s new Cadence system offers a two-component implant, designed to adapt to a patient’s anatomy by providing improved range of motion, intraoperatively,” said Dr. Leemrijse. “The instrumentation allows ideal positioning of the implant, and the learning curve for this new device seems short, based on our first cases.”
The European introduction of the Cadence system supports Integra’s role as a leader in this rapidly expanding market. New and improved designs and advanced surgical education programs, such as the ones developed by Integra, are fueling the growth of the ankle prosthesis segment.
“Our innovative arthroplasty device is an example of the close cooperation between our company and expert surgeons, which seeks to develop devices that can be efficiently implanted in various anatomies,” said Stéphane Corp, Integra’s Vice President, Orthopedics & Tissue Technologies, for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Cadence system's differentiated anatomic design and streamlined surgical technique allow Integra to continue offering a complete set of options to treat the continuum of care in total ankle prosthesis, one of the fastest growing extremities segments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
- Madrigal Pharma (MDGL) Doses First Patient in MGL-3196 Phase 2 as NASH Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!