Integra LifeSciences (IART) Announces First Usage of Cadence TAS in Europe
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: IART) announced that the first three procedures using the Integra Cadence Total Ankle System in Europe were successfully completed since July 13, 2016 by Dr. Thibaut Leemrijse, of the Foot and Ankle Institute, Parc Léopold Clinic, Brussels, Belgium. Internationally renowned for his expertise in foot surgery, Dr. Leemrijse and his team are considered leaders in the field of ankle arthroplasty.
“Integra’s new Cadence system offers a two-component implant, designed to adapt to a patient’s anatomy by providing improved range of motion, intraoperatively,” said Dr. Leemrijse. “The instrumentation allows ideal positioning of the implant, and the learning curve for this new device seems short, based on our first cases.”
The European introduction of the Cadence system supports Integra’s role as a leader in this rapidly expanding market. New and improved designs and advanced surgical education programs, such as the ones developed by Integra, are fueling the growth of the ankle prosthesis segment.
“Our innovative arthroplasty device is an example of the close cooperation between our company and expert surgeons, which seeks to develop devices that can be efficiently implanted in various anatomies,” said Stéphane Corp, Integra’s Vice President, Orthopedics & Tissue Technologies, for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Cadence system's differentiated anatomic design and streamlined surgical technique allow Integra to continue offering a complete set of options to treat the continuum of care in total ankle prosthesis, one of the fastest growing extremities segments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!