Intec Pharma (NTEC) Receives European Patent Related to Carbidopa/Levodopa Accordion Pill
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Intec Pharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: NTEC) announces that the European Patent Office has granted a European patent for an Accordion Pill containing certain drugs, including the combination Carbidopa and Levodopa. The patent, granted under No. 2276473, is titled “Gastroretentive Drug Delivery for Carbidopa / Levodopa” and is currently scheduled to remain in force until April 2029. The patent belongs to the company’s IN-7 patent family, which already includes patents granted in the U.S.
“We continue to protect and build upon our solid intellectual property position for our versatile Accordion Pill platform technology,” noted Zeev Weiss, Chief Executive Officer of Intec Pharma. “This European patent is important as it protects key elements of our platform technology, and provides patent protection in Europe for our leading product, the Accordion Pill Carbidopa / Levodopa, currently in a global Phase III clinical trial in advanced Parkinson's disease.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!