Insulet (PODD) to Offer $250M in Convertible Senior Notes
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) today announced its intention to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $250 million principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2021 (the Notes) in a private placement. Insulet also intends to grant the initial purchasers of the Notes an option to purchase up to an additional $37.5 million principal amount of Notes.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the Notes offering for general corporate purposes, which may include financing redemptions, repurchases and/or the settlement of conversions of Insulet’s existing 2.00% convertible senior notes due 2019, as well as investments in its manufacturing and supply chain operations.
The Notes will be offered and sold only to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act).
The Notes and any common stock of the Company issuable upon conversion of the Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act or applicable state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
This press release does not and will not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such state. Any offer of the Notes will be made only by means of a private offering memorandum.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Energy (UEC) Increase Size and Prices $26M Offering
- Chart Industries (GTLS) Acquires Hetsco from Global Power Equipment (GLPW) for $22M
- UPDATE: Uranium Energy (UEC) Files to Offer 6.7M Common Stock and Warrant Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!